The 2013 Style Icon Awards (SIA) awarding ceremony was held today at CJ E & M Center. Clara, 2AM Seulong and model fashionista Kang Seung Hyun presided over the event. The event honors daring and unique individuals in the media, culture, art, fashion and lifestyle who’s impact was culture changing not just trend setting. 10 most influential people are selected and will be granted the title “style icon”. Last year the highest honor belonged to Jang Dong Gun, who’s stint in the highly-rated drama Gentlemen’s Dignity changed the way society looks at 40-something men. In other words, he made 40’s men look desirable again. Before the ceremony began, a red carpet event took place where celebrities walk and greet the waiting crowd.
Here are the winners:
- Style Icon of the Year Award: G-DRAGON
10 Teen Style Icon Award:
- BigBang’s G-Dragon, Gong Hyo Jin, Lee Jong Suk,Yeo Jin Goo, hip-hop royalty Dynamic Duo, Shin Dong Hyup, SISTAR, Lee Seo Jin, Jung Woo Sung, Tilda Swinton.
- New Icon Award: Crayon Pop
- Best K-Style Awards: SNSD’s Sooyoung, Choi Jin Hyuk
- Global Icon Award: ASAP Rocky (American rapper)
- Chevrolet (Chevy) New Star Award: Clara
- Annual Award: Grandpa Over Flowers
Check out the gallery below.